SyncFile.co is different from other online YouTube Downloaders.it allow you to send your favorite YouTube Video to cloud hosting Services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and One Drive. With one Click you can download a YouTube video to your Cloud Service and Computer. Syncfile is a free service you so don’t have to pay anything.
1. First Open YouTube and Copy any videos URL.
2. Then Visit SyncFile.co and paste the video URL in the given Text box.
3. In few seconds a new page will open with The video Details, from there you can change your video Quality and Audio Quality. The Video and Audio Quality is Depended on the Original Source video’s Quality.
4. In the right side of the interface you will see a Download icon and logos of Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and One Drive .if you press Download now icon the video will downloaded to your computer. And the video won’t sync with your Cloud Services.
5. if you wish to send it to your Cloud hosting Services, click on any of the hosting service logo, for instance if you click on Google Drive a new windows will Open and google drive will ask for your Permission, click Accept.
6. The windows will close automatically and Synching Process will Begin in few Seconds.
7. You must have google Drive Desktop Application to download the video to Your PC. After Download complete the video will be visible in your Google Drive Folder.