1. Open your Facebook Profile page and click on the “Activity Log” located at the bottom of your Facebook cover photo.
2. Activity log is where Facebook keeps list of your Posts, Photos, Likes, Comments and your Search history.
3. click on the “More” button on the left hand menu above Apps tab.
4. Next Scroll down to the bottom of the list you will Find “Search” tab below “Questions” click and open search.
5. Now you can view all of your Facebook Search history sorted by Date.
6. You can delete your Facebook Search history in 2 ways
7. If you wanted to delete specific search words click on the “Hide from timeline” button and press delete
8. You can delete your entire Search history by clicking on