CPU Hardware and System Info gives you all the information about hardware and system of your device inside an elegant Material Design interface.
Information and data are grouped around 13 tabs :
- System giving you all information on your system like name, model, manufacturer, board, bootloader, kernel architecture or still OS version name.
- Soc giving you information about your chipset like code, manufacturer name or your GPU. But also dynamic data like CPU Min / Max, CPU Clock Speed, CPU Temperature, Cores, Active Cores, CPU Load for each core. It lets your to monitor your CPU activity.
- Memory with details of internal and external memory
- RAM with details on total, used and free RAM
- Screen with screen size, resolution, density, refresh rate or brightness
- Battery with battery health, level, power source, status, technology, temperature or voltage
- Thermal info from CPU, Battery and Ambient Air Sensor
- Sensors listing all you device’s sensors and showing their values in real time
- Cameras listing all you cameras with for each of them max resolution and supported resolutions
- Mobile that presents your all information about your smartphone like Device ID (IMEI for GSM), Device Type, Network Operator, SIM Serial Number or phone activity
- Network showing you your connection type, Wi-Fi signal strength, IP Local and External, MAC Address, SSID and connection speed
- Bluetooth showing details like device name Bluetooth address
- Location showing location is enabled, location sensor type used and also your position
Biggest advantage of CPU Hardware and System Info is all the data and information about your device are there inside an unique application. All dynamic data of CPU Hardware and System Info are refreshed automatically. Icing on the cake, application lets you to export all your data in PDF report !
Don’t hesitate to contact the developer to give your feedbacks or ideas for new features via email : email@example.com