You can Reset a frozen iPhone in many ways, first a basic Restart, then comprehensive restart some time you have to delete all of your contents from your iPhone to Strat over fresh. In this Article I will explain the first two methods (Basic Restart and hard Restart) for resetting a frozen iPhone.
If you try to reset your iPhone make sure you know what kind of reset you are performing and take backups if need. Don’t worry rebooting the iPhone won’t remove or delete any of your data and Settings.
How to Restart a Frozen iPhone
Restarting an iPhone is same as turning your iPhone on and off. Use this methods to solve basic problems like app crashes, poor Wi-Fi connectivity or Mobile network, or other day-to-day Problems.
- Hold down the sleep button until the power-off slider appears on the screen. On some models the wake button is on the top of the phone and some on the side of the iPhone.
- When the power-off slider appears let go of the sleep button
- Now you have to Move the power-off slider from left to right. This will shut down your iPhone
- After the phone turned off, hold down the sleep/wake button again until the Apple logo appears on the screen. When it does, Stop pressing the button because the phone is starting up again. Wait few seconds for the iPhone to finish starting.
How to Hard Reset your iPhone
Most of the times the basic restart will solve lot of Problems. However sometimes it doesn’t solve all of them. If your Phone is completely Frozen and not responding you should try the comprehensive method called hard reset.
When you do a hard reset the Phone will Restart and refresh your Phones memory that apps run in. so you can Start your Phone from scratch don’t worry it won’t Delete your Saved Data and Settings. Most of the Problem doesn’t need hard reset if the basic reset doesn’t work then you should try hard Reset.
- Press and Hold the Sleep button at the top of the iPhone and the Home button at the bottom center of the face at the same time.
- Release the buttons when you see your Phone Screen go blank. Sometimes you have to keep holding the buttons even after the red Power off slider Appeared
- When the Silver Apple Logo Appears you can let go off the buttons
- After the Apple logo is Appear your IPhone will reboot.
This restart process works only on these Model iPhones:
iPhone 6 Plus